Irish Bloggers - Work with Us
Bloggers, we need your help to style the Lulu + Belle jewellery collection and show how good it looks in real life !
We are on the hunt for brand ambassadors for Lulu + Belle during the months of October, November and December 2019. We are ideally looking for Irish or UK bloggers, who have an active blog in the areas of parenting, being a Mum, fashion and/or lifestyle.
We are also looking for people who have an active and public social media account - either instagram or facebook, who have an eye for a great photo and are great at capturing small details.
What are the perks of being a brand ambassador ?
- You will receive two pieces of Lulu + Belle jewellery over the three month period, personalised just for you and worth up to €200
- Your content could be shared on the Lulu + Belle social media accounts and blog, with links back to you
- We will provide you with a discount code exclusive to you, for your followers to use
- As a unique blogging experience, we will also be giving one blogger the chance to visit the Lulu + Belle studio for coffee, cake and a one-to-one jewellery making workshop with one of our jewellers, where you will make yourself a personalised necklace in silver. This will take place at the end of October 2019 in our studio in North Co Dublin.
What are the duties of a Lulu + Belle brand ambassador ?
- Wear and style the Lulu + Belle jewellery that is gifted and create at least one blog post with links back to the item's product page and the Lulu + Belle homepage
- Share at least two pictures of your styled jewellery and two stories on instagram and/or facebook
- Provide us with at least two photos of the styled jewellery which could be shared on the Lulu + Belle blog
- Share any new product launches with your followers
How to enter :
Visit our Contact Us page and drop us a message with a link to your blog, instagram/facebook accounts and email address by October 11th.
Ambassadors will be contacted by email.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in The Journal
We are Hiring - Two Part-Time Jewellery Makers
We are looking for a part-time jewellery maker to join our small team. The ideal candidate is someone who has jewellery making experience, either in a commercial or home based workshop and who is used to having tools in their hand every day. This is a busy and fast-paced workshop and speed and attention to detail are required.
We have heard so many stories from our amazing customers over the last few months and have been blown away by the support we have received. We wanted to show our customers just how much it means to us by introducing the amazing team behind Lulu + Belle. Next up on our 'Meet the Maker' series is our amazing team member, Ciara. Ciara brings so much laughter and energy to the studio. Her experience as a dental technician working with similar processes and tools as jewellery making, made it easy for Ciara to transfer her skills to our workshop.
Our new 'Written in the Stars' collection is inspired by the night sky, the constellations and the zodiac. Each piece in the collection is individually hand-stamped with star sign constellations and zodiac symbols to correspond with the star sign symbol of your birth month. A piece of jewellery from our zodiac collection would make the perfect gift for somebody special's birthday or create the perfect meaningful piece such as a custom family necklace with the star sign of each of your little stars.