Irish Bloggers - Work with Us
Bloggers, we need your help to style the Lulu + Belle jewellery collection and show how good it looks in real life !
We are on the hunt for brand ambassadors for Lulu + Belle during the months of October, November and December 2019. We are ideally looking for Irish or UK bloggers, who have an active blog in the areas of parenting, being a Mum, fashion and/or lifestyle.
We are also looking for people who have an active and public social media account - either instagram or facebook, who have an eye for a great photo and are great at capturing small details.
What are the perks of being a brand ambassador ?
- You will receive two pieces of Lulu + Belle jewellery over the three month period, personalised just for you and worth up to €200
- Your content could be shared on the Lulu + Belle social media accounts and blog, with links back to you
- We will provide you with a discount code exclusive to you, for your followers to use
- As a unique blogging experience, we will also be giving one blogger the chance to visit the Lulu + Belle studio for coffee, cake and a one-to-one jewellery making workshop with one of our jewellers, where you will make yourself a personalised necklace in silver. This will take place at the end of October 2019 in our studio in North Co Dublin.
What are the duties of a Lulu + Belle brand ambassador ?
- Wear and style the Lulu + Belle jewellery that is gifted and create at least one blog post with links back to the item's product page and the Lulu + Belle homepage
- Share at least two pictures of your styled jewellery and two stories on instagram and/or facebook
- Provide us with at least two photos of the styled jewellery which could be shared on the Lulu + Belle blog
- Share any new product launches with your followers
How to enter :
Visit our Contact Us page and drop us a message with a link to your blog, instagram/facebook accounts and email address by October 11th.
Ambassadors will be contacted by email.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in The Journal
We are looking for a jewellery maker to join our small ecommerce and retail team, in Skerries, Co Dublin. The ideal person will be an outgoing self-starter with a range of jewellery making skills including soldering, basic wire wrapping, finishing and polishing jewellery and finishing castings. While training will be provided on our products, we are looking for somebody who is used to having tools in their hands and is able to hit the ground running.
November is a month of transformation, as autumn is in full sway with moody auburn and vibrant orange leaves flying across the crisp air, a sense of magic starts to envelop the nature around us. If you have a loved one with a November birthday and would like to bestow them with a little token to show them how much they mean to you, we have picked out some of our favourite pieces.
If you're looking for the ideal birthday gift that truly reflects the personality of your loved one born in September we have a few options for you to choose from. Our September birthstone is the enchanting Lapis Lazuli, this blue gemstone carries a rich history and symbolism that can make your personalized gift truly meaningful.