Irish Bloggers - Work with Us
Bloggers, we need your help to style the Lulu + Belle jewellery collection and show how good it looks in real life !
We are on the hunt for brand ambassadors for Lulu + Belle during the months of October, November and December 2019. We are ideally looking for Irish or UK bloggers, who have an active blog in the areas of parenting, being a Mum, fashion and/or lifestyle.
We are also looking for people who have an active and public social media account - either instagram or facebook, who have an eye for a great photo and are great at capturing small details.
What are the perks of being a brand ambassador ?
- You will receive two pieces of Lulu + Belle jewellery over the three month period, personalised just for you and worth up to €200
- Your content could be shared on the Lulu + Belle social media accounts and blog, with links back to you
- We will provide you with a discount code exclusive to you, for your followers to use
- As a unique blogging experience, we will also be giving one blogger the chance to visit the Lulu + Belle studio for coffee, cake and a one-to-one jewellery making workshop with one of our jewellers, where you will make yourself a personalised necklace in silver. This will take place at the end of October 2019 in our studio in North Co Dublin.
What are the duties of a Lulu + Belle brand ambassador ?
- Wear and style the Lulu + Belle jewellery that is gifted and create at least one blog post with links back to the item's product page and the Lulu + Belle homepage
- Share at least two pictures of your styled jewellery and two stories on instagram and/or facebook
- Provide us with at least two photos of the styled jewellery which could be shared on the Lulu + Belle blog
- Share any new product launches with your followers
How to enter :
Visit our Contact Us page and drop us a message with a link to your blog, instagram/facebook accounts and email address by October 11th.
Ambassadors will be contacted by email.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in The Journal
We are currently looking for a jewellery maker to join our small team, on a part-time basis, in our workshop in Rush, North Co Dublin. The position is four hours, three days a week on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. We are looking for someone with jewellery making experience, including the following skills:
We have recently introduced argentium (935) silver into our workshop to make some of our initial necklaces and personalised necklaces in silver. Here is some information on argentium and why we have started using it in our jewellery collection. What is argentium silver ? Argentium silver is an 'alloy' or mixture of metals which has a high content of pure silver mixed with a small amount of germanium. This makes it a very fine form of silver and gives it some very beneficial qualities in the making of silver jewellery.
With a recent addition to our Mum jewelry collection in the run up to Mother's Day 2020, I wanted to take you on a step by step journey on the making of our special Mum necklace. The necklace was made to celebrate that very unique bond between Mum and child and a recognition of the devotion of Mum's to their children ! The solid pendant depicts a mother gazing adoringly at her cradled newborn. While I designed it with all Mum's in mind, I also hope that it could be worn as a piece of new mum jewellery, as kind of talisman for new mother's who can be reminded ...