A stunning pair of freshwater pearl earrings in sterling silver or 14 kt rolled gold with a large baroque pearl drop and smaller freshwater accent pearl.
These earrings would be stunning worn for any evening or event, but would make a perfect statement pearl earring for a bride.
No two baroque pearls are exactly the same but we match them as closely as possible in pairs.
A matching necklace is available here and a matching bracelet is available here
- Sterling Silver or 14 kt Rolled Gold
- Earrings drop to 5.5 cms approx
- Baroque pearls measure 12 mm approx and are irregular in shape
- Oval pearls are 7 mm approx
- Handmade in our seaside studio
- Gift boxed ready for gifting
What is rolled gold ?
* Rolled gold or gold filled is an actual layer of precious 14 kt gold pressure-bonded ('rolled') to a core metal. Rolled Gold is not to be confused with gold plating or vermeil as rolled gold literally has 100% more gold than gold plating. Rolled gold is much more valuable and tarnish resistant and will last for many years if well cared for.