A beautiful, delicate pearl pendant necklace with an infinity circle drop in rolled gold or sterling silver. This beautiful necklace would be the perfect understated touch for a special event but you'll love wearing this pretty pendant everyday. The pendant has a handmade circle pendant with a hammered finish from which is suspended an oval freshwater pearl. We hand-pick our pearls for their beautiful lustre and even shape.
- Circle drop is 9 mm in diameter with a hammered finish
- Freshwater pearl is 8.5 - 9 mm in diameter approx
- You can choose your preferred length from 16, 17 or 18 inches
- Available in sterling silver or 14 kt rolled gold
Please note that we use natural freshwater pearls which will each vary slightly in colour, size and shape.
The necklace is worn at 17 inches on our model.
What is rolled gold ?
* Rolled gold or gold filled is an actual layer of pure gold pressure-bonded ('rolled') to the core metal. Rolled Gold is not to be confused with gold plating or vermeil as rolled gold literally has 100% more gold than gold plating. Rolled gold is much more valuable and tarnish resistant and will last for many years if well cared for.