A pair of striking, yet delicate, handcrafted drop pearl earrings with a hammered infinity circle in sterling silver or rolled gold.
These earrings have gorgeous AAA grade freshwater pearl drops, hand picked for their beautiful lustre and shape. These are suspended from delicate hand hammered infinity discs.
These earrings are delicate enough to wear everyday but the stunning pearls and discs that reflect the light, make them special enough for any occasion.
A matching necklace is available here
- Available in sterling silver or 14 kt rolled gold
- Infinity circle is 9 mm in diameter
- Freshwater Pearls are 9 mm approx and teardrop to oval in shape
- Handmade in our seaside studio
- Presented in our Lulu + Belle gift boxes, ready for gifting
What is rolled gold ?
* Rolled gold or gold filled is an actual layer of precious 14 kt gold pressure-bonded ('rolled') to a core metal. Rolled Gold is not to be confused with gold plating or vermeil as rolled gold literally has 100% more gold than gold plating. Rolled gold is much more valuable and tarnish resistant and will last for many years if well cared for.