Win two €100 e-gift cards this Mother's Day
This Mother's Day we are delighted to give you the chance to win two €100 e-gift cards, one for you and one for your Mammy ! Our jewellery collection is made with Mum's in mind, so we are delighted to celebrate this Mother's Day with a special giveaway.
How To Enter:
Our jewellery is all about personalisation and capturing the sentiments that mean the most to you. To be in with a chance to win our Mother's Day Giveaway, we want to know how you would personalise a necklace for your Mum this Mother's Day (in 18 character's or less). It could be a phrase you use to describe your Mum, words of love + thanks for all she does, a date that changed her life or simply a nickname that sums her up perfectly. Whatever it is, we want to know and why you've chosen it. Here's some inspiration for ways you might personalise one of our necklaces for your Mum this Mother's Day.
T's + C's:
* Winner will receive two e-gift voucher codes worth €100 each, no cash alternative will be offered
* E-gift cards will be valid for one year from date of issue
* The e-gift card cannot be used with any other discount code
* All giveaway entrants will be signed up to the Lulu + Belle newsletter, you can unsubscribe at any time
* Winner will be announced on the 8th of March on social media + winner will be contacted directly by email
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in The Journal
November is a month of transformation, as autumn is in full sway with moody auburn and vibrant orange leaves flying across the crisp air, a sense of magic starts to envelop the nature around us. If you have a loved one with a November birthday and would like to bestow them with a little token to show them how much they mean to you, we have picked out some of our favourite pieces.
If you're looking for the ideal birthday gift that truly reflects the personality of your loved one born in September we have a few options for you to choose from. Our September birthstone is the enchanting Lapis Lazuli, this blue gemstone carries a rich history and symbolism that can make your personalized gift truly meaningful.
We are currently seeking jewellery makers both full-time and part-time to join our team for the months of October, November and December in our workshop in Rush, North Co. Dublin. The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Experience working with a micro-motor for drilling, finishing and polishing jewellery
- Wire wrapping skills for making earrings, bracelets and necklaces