A beautiful and unique pendant necklace featuring a faceted, oval piece of rainbow moonstone, finished off with our signature initial discs for a truely personal piece of jewellery.
Rainbow moonstone is loved for it's mysterious blue glow and was traditionally used for protection before starting a journey. The stone is so called because its beautiful lustre reminds people of the moon ! This would be the perfect gift for somebody starting a new adventure or journey in their life.
- AAA grade rainbow moonstone gemstone is faceted and oval in shape
- Moonstone pendant is 16 mm wide and 24 mm long
- Initial discs are 8 mm in diameter
- Fastens with a lobster clasp
- Simply suspended on a long 14 kt rolled gold chain
- Choose your preferred length from 24 - 28 inches to get your perfect length
*Necklace is shown at 26 inches on our model
Please note that as moonstone is a natural gemstone, each stone will have it's own unique character, colour and inclusions and no two stones are the same.
What is rolled gold ?
* Rolled gold or gold filled is an actual layer of pure gold pressure-bonded ('rolled') to the core metal. Rolled Gold is not to be confused with gold plating or vermeil as rolled gold literally has 100% more gold than gold plating. Rolled gold is much more valuable and tarnish resistant and will last for many years.