A pretty and dainty pearl bracelet featuring tiny freshwater pearls suspended on a sparkling sterling silver or rolled gold chain.
We love this bracelet for our bridal edit but this petite piece would be perfect worn at any time, to give a sweet and pretty finish to your look.
There is a matching necklace available here.
- Available in sterling silver or 14 kt rolled gold
- Freshwater pearls measure 4 mm approx and are oval in shape
- Adjustable fitting between 6.5 - 7.5 inches
- Handmade in our seaside studio
What is rolled gold ?
* Rolled gold or gold filled is an actual layer of pure gold pressure-bonded ('rolled') to the core metal. Rolled Gold is not to be confused with gold plating or vermeil as rolled gold literally has 100% more gold than gold plating. Rolled gold is much more valuable and tarnish resistant and will last for many years if well cared for.